From time to time, our pets know the disease for various reasons. In such sad situations, sometimes we are surprised and anxious about what to do. Whereas; this condition usually occurs for a reason to pass with medication. When your dog is sick, the first thing you need to do is take her to a vet immediately and start treating her in this way.
Being able to give the veterinary medicines to the dog with great care and attention will help you to resolve the disease course in the shortest and easiest way. Feeding medicine to a dog is not as easy an action as predicted. Your dog, who can eat everything without hesitation, can show a lot of crankiness and aggression when it comes to medicine.
Considerations When Using Medicine for Dogs
• You should never apply a medicine that you use for yourself to your dog. The content of a drug produced for man is unsuitable for dogs and may even result in death of the dog.
• The ideal temperature of a dog is 38.5 degrees. The type of medication the dog should use can be decided in a healthy way according to the fever measurement.
• The use of drugs in dogs, pills, syrup, powder drugs and injectors can be realized. The dog owner should obtain detailed information from the veterinarian about how to use all methods and must be completely calm when performing them. A dog can easily feel that the owner is stressed or calm. The dog will act with the same attitude, whatever feelings the owner is experiencing.
• The most important rule that you should follow while using drugs in dogs is to be patient and calm. Remember, the more calm you are, the more calm and docile your dog will be.
• The most important point to take into consideration when using pills; camouflage the drug is to make the dog drink. Otherwise the adventure of swallowing the dog’s pills can become a complete problem. The pill, especially hidden in a soft food, can be easily taken by the dog.